Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ketchup!

This is going to be a mess of stuff. Stuff I wrote but never posted, pictures I took, but just got to putting on my computer, and a bit of current funness. So, sorry in advance for the random order and lack of cohesive thought.








***I wrote this yesterday, intending to finish, but took the day off instead and was in bed watching tv on my computer all day instead! ;) ***





Today, this is it. It finally hit me. I moved to NY*. I talked about it for so long (and I don’t know that I even believed I would do it… not so soon, and not so quickly anyway.) The people are new. I’m in a new place by myself. It’s going to be freezing and I’ll have to wear 4 layers of clothes…. I’ll have to buy those clothes first as we don’t really have a need for winter jackets or boots in FL. I can’t just hop in my car and drive an hour and a half and be back home.

I finally feel like I’m at a point where I can look back and say, “Wow, this is what I’ve been working for.” It’s absolutely weird and amazing to take a second and realize that. For such a long period of time I’ve had tunnel vision. I couldn’t really focus on anything that didn’t involve planning my move to NY. It’s as if my point of reality had shifted. And now, to sit here and be in NY is unreal! At the same time, I feel like the last few months have been a blur. Where did all that time go? Did I spend enough time with people that I won’t see for a while?





***PICTURE BREAK***
my view during lunch break:


... Website is giving me a hard time, so apparently that's all for now..

:(

2 comments:

Val said...

Boo... you were just getting started and had me really drawn in for this long post and then... okay, i'm done! :P

Get the computer to cooperate and finish this thing - I need details! :P

skg said...

ha. I know! I was all prepared to do a long post and get in some good updating. BUT, it was taking forever to load pictures, so I would get to doing other things and forget that I was in the middle of it. So, I'd start back and then when I tried to load images it would tell me it couldn't find the page. Not to mention, I had a friend come over while I was in the middle of it. It was taking all night, so I gave up. Sorry.....

I wish Blogspot had an uploader like facebook where you could upload multiple images at a time. I hate having to do it one at a time, no more than 6 at a time. If there is a way to, and someone knows... please tell me!!!

:)