Thursday, September 25, 2008

Pictures!!! and a video or two



Aaaaaa Central Park.




Huge Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookie in the Park



The view from my blanket in the park


Stress relief after thinking I wasn't going to find an apt. in time to get here and get back before the 1st of Oct.







The front of my Jersey/ Oh so close to Manhattan Apt.

My new neighborhood
Front Entrance
Bedroom. The cat is NOT staying. Booooo for cats! Wait, why am I posting pictures? I have video tour! (The kid does not come with the apt either... it's the landlady's grandson)


Museum of Natural History


The subway art for the Museum stop :)


Street Festival we wandered into while trying to find our cookies you saw at the beginning





Everyone waiting for "Diddy"
(If you're thinking "huh?" refer back to the previous posting)


See that head wearing sunglasses in front of the bush... that's my Celine Dion Picture.

And then a tour bus drove in front of us. HA!


This just makes me sad... Paris Hilton on the cover of National Geographic?


I have nothing more to say


:::shaking and lowering head in shame and dissapointment:::


Taking off from LaGuardia :)
Manhattan at night from the plane. In the lower left hand corner when the video starts is Central Park. We're flying TOWARDS downtown.



..oh, and I chilled with Oface and waited 45 min. in line for a buger at the Shake Shack

( you knew it was coming)

2 comments:

Val said...

Yay for pictures!

Nicole said...

Great photos! P.S. When you have a spare moment... call mee!!