Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Snowing, again....

It had started to warm up... and I thought spring might finally be on its way. A few days ago it was in the 50's and I was wearing a 'light' (by my now standards of light) jacket and short sleeves underneath.

Spring... not so much. Not yet anway. It dipped back down into the 30's (and 20's I'm sure) and the snow came blowing in. Started late on Sunday night and I woke up to lots of white everywhere. And I've noticed that after the snow (which comes after a chill, but when it's warming back up just a bit) that there's always an icy breeze after the snow stops. It comes through and freezes everything on the ground. And it's one of those bone chilling, biting winds.... that'll make you miss FL. Why did I move to NY again?

Anyway, took the opportunity to play with Keona in the snow some since he seems to enjoy it.

Felt the need to take my camera with me that morning. Glad I did!


1 comment:

Val said...

I still can't believe you guys are actually living up there through all of the snow and cold. I'm proud of you on so many levels - and not at all one bit jealous! :)