Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Current dilema...

Keona has now turned the gas stove on for a second time while I was away! Yes, I know that's not good.... that it's in fact very bad. I was hoping the first time was just a fluke and that it wouldn't happen again. Luckily, it was while I was only gone for 2 hours max. Just glad it wasn't when I was at work and away for 8 - 10 hours. Poor thing would be sick when I got home if it were that long, I'm sure.

Of course, now it's definitely time to take some action.

The question is, do I get some knob covers for the stove or should I just pop the dial off and keep them close by when not in use?

On a side note, I need a trash can that he can't get into. I keep coming home to napkins and baggies and such all over the floor if I forget to put it out of his reach :(

But I'll end with some fun. Silverstein Gallery (the one in Chelsea) had a party for AIPAD this past weekend. I don't feel like explaining the acronymn. Feel free to look it up or ask me :)


So... here's pictures:



This girl was seriously breakin' it down
:) I won't name names.




and for no good reason, I really quite enjoy this one


1 comment:

Val said...

Happy April 1st! I can't believe it's been 8 months since we moved out of the house! CRAZINESS!

Well, you look great and I'm glad you're surviving and doing well, even if some of your co-workers (previous post) are jack asses!