Tuesday, November 4, 2008

car, boots, food and an election... nothing too exciting :)

... the car showed back up. Apparently the owner is ok....? But why would you leave your car running for a day and a half, have it towed, then put it right back where it was?

Bought some winter boots today, 2 pairs actually. When I'm up to it, I'm gonna post some pictures for feedback :)

Also ate at a Korean restaurant tonight where the food was cooked on a grill built into your table :) Which reminded me... when I was first visiting here, I ate at an Ethiopian restaurant where you ate with your hands. Both of those new dining experiences I have pictures of (to be uploaded in an upcoming post).

Listening to live election coverage in the background. Hope my absentee ballot got there in time :\Can't wait to see how things turn out.

That's it. Those were just some random tid bits I wanted to post :)

And because I don't think I included enough of them, here's another one for you:
:)

Just as I was about to post... Barack Obama was announced President-elect. So, there you have it....

2 comments:

Val said...

The car thing is still so random and odd to me - I'm so nosey I think I would have to try to pry around for more information about the owner... :P

Glad you're loving it!

Nicole said...

Aww I'm so glad you voted! You never seem very into all the election stuff.