Monday, November 15, 2010

A brief summary

Reasons why I suck at life:
- I fail at constant blogging
- I still have the beta version of the new website hidden in the secret corners of my old site and pass out the URL on an as-need basis, but have yet to switch it over to the main page. Bad SKG!

Reasons that I WIN:
- The business card I designed, which was used as the basis for the new site has been a success. Compliments abound when I hand them out at at the networking events that I've been making a point to go to.
- Although still no full-time job, lots of freelance work has been coming in and apparently, I ROCK! (that's a direct quote mind you.) Word is spreading of my love for all things research, organization, database creation and information dissemination. Quick, tell a friend!
- I'm making a big effort to learn (one of my favorite past times), engage, and conquer! Sites opening up to new industries and not thought of before career paths. Don't worry photography, you're still my first love.

Verdict: I only suck a little at life, but mostly I'm awesome!.... Even though I don't blog about it all the time. There's still something left to be said for human interaction. I'm a big believer.

No comments: