Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Just keep swimming... swimming!

The face lift is coming along on the website fantastically. It's nowhere near perfect, and it's a quick fix for now. I'm worried that the font is not going to translate on others' computers since it is one that I downloaded and installed on my machine for branding. Meaning.... that I will need to have it all in a rasterized/ image format if I actually want it to be viewed as I view it. I'm not so sure that this will be the final font anyhow. It's nice on my business card, but I don't know that it reads so well on the web unless at a pretty large size.

The thought that keeps me sane: Rome wasn't built in a day. I'm learning that here in New York, while things need to be perfect and amazing because there's 20 million others that are already better than yours, it needs to AT LEAST BE SEEN. Make it good. Make it seen. Make it perfect. Make it known! That might just be my new mantra. ;) I just copyrighted that in my head, in case you're wondering.

So, the content is up. It's actually out there in cyberspace for beta testing, only accessible with a super secret direct link ;). Family members and close friends, I will be asking you to view it soon and tell me what kinks I need to be fixing. I know you just can't wait!!

It's nothing super exciting, and yet somehow I'm super excited. Soon.

No comments: